Use Accountants in a sentence. How to use the word Accountants in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accountants.
Definition of Accountants
Examples of Accountants in a sentence
* This required the services of skilled accountants.
* The organization was chartered in 1887 in New York State as the American Association of Public Accountants.
* In 1916 the name was changed to the American Institute of Accountants and in 1956 to its present one.
* Noncertified accountants are not regulated by law as to qualifications as are certified accountants.
* A constant and growing demand exists for accountants in industry, government, public practice, and teaching.
* Many accountants are hired by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other government agencies.
* Accountants are now active in preparing budgets.
* Accountants agree that for the growth and development of accounting theory it is necessary to have a basic framework on which to build.
* Top executives of many of the world’s larger corporations have risen from the rank of accountants.
* Instead, there would be a gloomy apparatus of mutual familiar suspicion for all accountants.