Use Account in a sentence. How to use the word Account in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Account. Sentence for Account.
Examples of Account in a sentence
- Used as a noun, credit means the normal balance of a liability, net worth, income, or contra debit account.
- Real accounts (balance sheet accounts) are balanced; nominal accounts (income and expense statement accounts) are not balanced, but are “closed to” the income and expense account at the end of each period.
- By the end of January, the account would still show a balance of $6,000, but only the unused portion of $5,000 is still an asset and the used portion of $1,000 has become an expense which belongs in a nominal account.
- Because of the youth of many victims, accidents account for the loss of more working years among Americans than any one natural cause of death.
- “Debit,” used as a verb, means to enter or post an amount on the left side of an account.
- Used as a noun, debit refers to the normal balance of an asset, expense, or contra credit account.
- “Credit,” used as a verb, means to enter or post an amount on the right side of an account.
- The account or accounts to be debited are entered first and brought out to the left margin of the item space.
- The entry on January 12 indicates a cash debit, and that debit is posted to the “Cash” account on January 12.
- A “closing entry” is required in the journal to support the closing of a nominal account in the ledger.
- The expense portion is transferred to a nominal account by an adjusting entry debiting “Rent Expense” for $1,000 and crediting “Prepaid Rent” for $1,000.
- Once your account is all set up, why not start by uploading a video or creating a playlist of your favorite videos?
- During registration, you were given the opportunity to add things to your account like a profile image, a description, and your paypal info.
- They gave us a long, boring, step-by-step account of their last game of golf.