How to use the word Accident in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accident.
Definition of Accident
- an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
- an event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause.
- (in Aristotelian thought) a property of a thing that is not essential to its nature.
Examples of Accident in a sentence
- Safety authorities define an accident as an unplanned event frequently resulting in bodily injury, property damage, or both.
- An accident is when something goes wrong when it is not meant to.
- A car accident is when one or more cars crash into something.
- During different accidents, a large amount of radioactivity was released into the environment.
- Chernobyl disaster was the worst accident in the history of nuclear power.
- After my first auto accident my insurance went up, starting the next billing session.
- The accident happened at a four way stop sign intersection.
- I was involved in a car accident approximately one year ago.
- Your claim will be rejected because you did not have coverage when the accident happened.
- Your health insurance should cover medical expenses related to a car accident.
- My dad was killed in a road accident.
- The report of the Review Board unequivocally concludes that the accident was caused by a high-altitude aerial explosion of an asteroidal body.
- The word accident has a negative implication and could result in loss of life, or damage to goods.
- This accident was necessary for a change in your behaviour.
- When my parents were involved in a car accident and I was travelling in the car just behind.
- The Tokaimura nuclear accident was a serious nuclear radiation accident in Japan.
- It is an accident that you spilled a glass of milk.
- Accident insurance only covers you if you have a specific kind of covered accident.
- The accident happened when a minibus carrying 16 passengers was moving across a railway crossing.
- Nuclear accidents are often cited by anti-nuclear groups as evidence of the inherent danger of nuclear power.
- The very last accident was the Fukushima nuclear disaster in March 2011.
- The accident was caused by metal fatigue in the rear part of the plane.
- No one expected such an accident, but accidents do happen.
- A student at my school recently had a bad accident while riding a motorbike.
- You should report the accident to your insurance agent immediately.
- The accident inevitably delayed the train.