Use Access in a sentence. How to use the word Access in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Access. Sentence for Access.
Examples of Access in a sentence
- Because of Yokohama’s position as a foreign trade center with access to imported raw materials, there is considerable manufacturing, especially in the eastern section where, since 1912, a large shallow offshore area has been reclaimed for industrial purposes.
- Access to main memory is slower than access to the accumulator, which generally has direct routes to and from the arithmetic and logical unit (ALU).
- The programmer can access the accumulator and the index register.
- Among the modifiable factors, only access to a dietitian and an interested general practitioner was presented in a meaningful way in the final multiple regression analysis.
- This is the reason why access to safe, reliable and legal abortion is what most women want.
- The companion ladder, engine box and associated panels are very easy to remove, which provides excellent access to the auxiliary.
- A child’s access to education varies greatly from one area to another.
- The most picturesque access to Kyburg Castle is through the forest of Eschenberg, beyond the Bruderhaus deer park.
- Security issues and considerations for those responding in an insecure environment, including the recognition of an unsafe area, decontamination and access to alternative means of claims management.
- The task or user ID of the current transaction needs UPDATE access to the alternative user profile that protects the alternate user ID, in order to use it.
- The institutions administer the access funds under the general guidelines provided by the Department.
- Access to the harbor is limited to shallowdraft vessels; port functions are further limited by the rapid deposition of sediments and the fact that the harbor area is usually frozen over for three or four months of the year.