Use Accelerated in a sentence. How to use the word Accelerated in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accelerated. Sentence for Accelerated.
Definition of Accelerated
- To increase speed or the speed of.
- To cause to happen sooner.
- To undergo or cause to undergo acceleration.
Examples of Accelerated in a sentence
- Psychology accelerated a movement imposed by geography.
- The boom was fuelled by accelerated demand for consumer products.
- This process may be greatly accelerated by heat.
- Accelerated heart, nausea, upset stomach (sentence dictionary) and tremors are just some of the things you may experience during an anxiety attack.
- This document designed an extended multiplier and cumulative unit, DSPMAC, to achieve the accelerated calculation.
- At least 31 people attending the party were treated in local hospitals for symptoms that included nausea and an accelerated heart rate.
- He explained refraction by positing that particles of light accelerated laterally upon entering a denser medium.
- A desire, expressed by some teachers of experience, that these lessons should be published as soon as possible, has rather accelerated the publication.