Use Accelerate in a sentence. How to use the word Accelerate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accelerate. Sentence for Accelerate.
Definition of Accelerate
- To increase speed or the speed of.
- To cause to happen sooner.
- To undergo or cause to undergo acceleration.
Examples of Accelerate in a sentence
- You can accelerate the process of getting a visa if you happen to know someone who …
- Application of IFC at a proper rate can slightly accelerate ammonification and inhibit denitrification in the soil, and yet does not affect much microbial biomass in the soil.
- The European Asylum Support Office (EASO) has taken a number of measures in support of the Greek authorities to facilitate and accelerate the asylum procedures.
- When the veins were opened, the blood at first would not flow, and various artificial means were resorted to, to accelerate the extinction of life; at last, however, Seneca ceased to breathe.
- He found, as is, in fact, universally the case with beginners in the art of rowing, that they were very prone to row faster and faster, that is, to accelerate their strokes, instead of rowing regularly, keeping continually the same time.
- Mitacs Accelerate pairs businesses with Masters, PhD, and PDF interns to overcome innovation challenges.