Use Academician in a sentence. How to use the word Academician in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Academician. Sentence for Academician.
Examples of academician in a sentence
- Being an academician is a very good job.
- Academician and student returned from festivals with awards.
- Integrating the scholarship of practice into the nurse academician portfolio.
- In 1794, his “View of the Palace Embankment from the Fortress” earned him the title of Academician.
- The İzmir Academician is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed academic journal published three times per year.
- An academician is involved in the teaching and research of a particular area of academics, for example, law, science, etc.
- If you are interested in joining the Academy as an Academician you can apply by filling out the form below.
- Academician Li’s current research field is polymer solar cell photovoltaic materials and devices.
- Professor Niall McLaughlin has been elected as a Royal Academician by the Royal Academy of Arts.
- CEE Professor Phillip Liu has been elected as Academician of Academia Sinica by the 32nd convocation of Academicians in Taipei, Taiwan.
- On the afternoon of April 13, Hou Zhengmeng, academician of Germany’s Earth Sciences and Geotechnical Engineering Academy and professor at Clausthal University of Technology (CUT) in Germany, visited Guizhou University (GZU).