Use Abundant in a sentence. How to use the word Abundant in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abundant.
Examples of Abundant in a sentence
- As a result, it will help us to master and correctly use animal onomatopoeias, in this way, we will make our writings more abundant, animated and persuasive.
- There is a large number of crops grown throughout the state that, according to experts in agriculture, can produce abundant viands.
- Can provide abundant data and provide a reference for the design of the cushioning package with maximum acceleration, static effort and damping coefficient.
- The thick sunlight was abundant in the bright water.
- He had to be very firm with Andrew on the issue of his abundant spending.
- However, he attracted criticism for his abundant spending, both personal and public.
- The services of the Church also became more elaborate and ornamental with the abundant use of incense and increasingly rich garments.
- A loyal clientele returns for the abundant portions, the crispy tempura and the freshest sushi.
- With the Malay Peninsula and bring the most exuberant type of growth, the most abundant, to the national beach.
- In the English language of the time, the phrase “Rest happy” did not mean simply to be happy; “to rest” meant “to maintain, to make it stay” and “happy” could mean “pleasant, abundant, prosperous”.
- This kingdom possessed a strong citadel and abundant treasures, and could put in the field a large army of brave warriors.
- Close beside abundant productiveness lay drought and desert, bare flats of rock, deserts of sand, and fields of snow.
- He who plants fruits and trees, who gives water to the earth where it is needed, and takes it away where too abundant, he worships the earth.
- A more abundant meal was served on this day: among the wealthy an ox, a horse, or a camel was roasted whole; and smaller animals among those who were poorer.