Use Absurdly in a sentence. How to use the word Absurdly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Absurdly.
Examples of Absurdly in a sentence
- It seemed an absurdly high sum to pay for a coat.
- She changed her plain dress for a girl’s dress absurdly.
- Prices were still absurdly low, in his opinion.
- Prices on the island seem absurdly low for Western tourists.
- The paintings were sold at absurdly high prices.
- There is also often an absurdly heavy effect, when the named author makes only a fleeting appearance.
- To begin with, the real battlefield seemed so absurdly small.
- Lanikai is almost absurdly beautiful, and even literal-minded scientists fall under his spell.
- Now, each absurdly impossible image came back to her with a sardonic legend attached: Oh, yes?
- Therefore, many community teams of mental disabilities have devised absurdly ambitious operational policies that attempt to do everything for everyone.
- People at that time had been so absurdly vulnerable, prey to disease and deception.
- The government establishes that the local price of gasoline is absurdly low and imposes taxes of more than 80% on the income of the company.
- After years of tortuous studies, absurdly limited measures have been proposed to break the barriers between banks and brokers.
- It is not at all clear that these absurdly small scales have some physical meaning.
- Zampano is trying on his new clothes, absurdly involved in his newfound stripes elegance.
- The only offers that Gloria received were absurdly low, and she rejected them with indignation.
- Violence of the law, i. e., firing people, is absurdly cheap.
- Caro’s face was paler, but still fresh and absurdly young.
- They are the absurdly pompous Pons who apparently bring together the scattered evidence of Urim’s past.
- He found it absurdly stagy, and was partly ashamed, partly funny.
- Mrs. Roberts, in fact, who felt completely disoriented, clung absurdly to the reality of Martin Parr.