Use Absurdity in a sentence. How to use the word Absurdity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Absurdity. Sentence for Absurdity.
Examples of Absurdity in a sentence
- The absurdity of the situation made everyone laugh.
- The conversation faded into absurdity.
- This behavior may seem the height of absurdity for some, although those with experience in these realms understand that it is very necessary to set limits.
- Dramatic irony also plays an important role in exposing the absurdity of flat characters and the defects of round characters.
- The jokes of the Day of the Innocents never took place, as judged by the website of the United States of the Museum of Hoaxes for its notoriety, absurdity and the number of people deceived.
- Once on board, we are soon helpless to laugh at the absurdity of it.
- Joseph Heller’s novels reveal the absurdity and corruption of the American ruling clique, and the confusion and madness in American society.
- But the simple enunciation of an absurdity like the latter makes the refutation superfluous.
- Here are some of the best jokes of the Day of the Innocents that have been made, as judged by the website of the Museum of Deceptions of the United States, for its absurdity and the number of people deceived.
- But then you get to the third part of this kind of triangular absurdity, and what you get are large financial institutions with extremely well paid individuals, in the allegedly pure free market.
- He tries to put his characters in an absurd environment by using these weird plots, letting them then talk irrelevantly to show the absurdity of people’s lives.
- Procurator: I ask you to recognize the absurdity of the exclusion rule.
- The British design critic John Thakara pointed out the absurdity of the current trend towards exaggeration design.
- But, in spite of its apparent absurdity and foolishness, it reveals the moral weaknesses of the English upper class and other problems of modern English society in a jocular way.
- Duncan laughed at the absurdity of the situation.
- I find myself increasingly angry about the absurdity of the situation.