Use Absurd in a sentence. How to use the word Absurd in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Absurd.
Examples of Absurd in a sentence
- Spending a week in jail for stealing a loaf of bread is an absurd punishment for a minor crime.
- Instead of completing his task, he comes up with the absurd excuse that his dog ate the task.
- Because Donald is an arms rights activist, he believes that prohibiting his constitutional right to keep and bear arms is absurd.
- Donald is completely absurd for wearing a thick coat and earmuffs with a three-digit heat.
- Affirming that your cat was abducted by aliens is absurd.
- There was an absurd tiny shop whose owner was a member of the Panchayat people.
- The fallacy has been exposed in its absurd nudity.
- So it is totally absurd to say that China is exporting currency deflation to Japan.
- So the balance is the hidden line of Camus, which corresponds to the absurd in his works.
- The world is glue, tar, paste, always too flexible; A dough that kneaded the kneading machine gently, and whispered to the hand the absurd material that must loosen its grip, renounces its work.
- In the biography of A Q, the absurd indicates reality, embraces touch and penetrates depth and heaviness.
- The film was written by both (and directed by Moll) with a style that makes any illogical or absurd in this configuration seem perfectly natural.
- But on this pretext it would be the utmost absurd to label ignorance moderated by humility “faith”!
- Camus argued that it is not absurd, but the absurd result is important.
- The philosophical novelist constructed a complete worldview in the sense that the absurd is an insurmountable fact of human experience.
- The original meaning of enlightenment is to explore the obscuration, eliminate the absurd and discover the truth.
- The series clearly bets for an absurd and well-achieved surrealist humor, which in its best moments remembers the great Jose Luís Cuerda and La vida de Brian.