Use Abstained in a sentence. How to use the word Abstained in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abstained.
Examples of Abstained in a sentence
- He abstained from alcohol.
- Donald abstained from voting.
- When it was time to vote, he abstained.
- However, nine senator voted with the government while another 12 are thought to have abstained.
- Methodists also historically abstained from alcohol.
- Councillor Tyler Durden abstained from Thursday night’s mayoral vote.
- He abstained from voting.
- The Maldives abstained from voting on a motion to deliberate initiative against the genocides, killings and persecution.
- In the last election he abstained.
- They abstained collectively (from voting) in elections for local councilors.
- Three Conservative Members abstained in the vote.
- He abstained from voting at the end of the debate.
- They abstained collectively in elections for local councilors.
- In the referendum many people abstained.
- Two deputies abstained in the vote.
- Three committee members abstained.
- The Government abstained on a different aspect related to the Rome treaty.
- There were even some members who abstained from voting, an unprecedented phenomenon.
- About 30 conservatives abstained, as did a significant number of Labor backbenchers.
- During 24 hours, all abstained from consuming drugs that could interfere with the esophagogastric function.
- Mayor Mike Martini, owner of a warehouse, abstained and Tuesday’s vote ended 3-3.
- Dexy used to exercise together, they abstained from alcohol and drugs.
- New Democracy abstained again so that none of the candidates could win a two-thirds majority, Thompson received 127 votes and Saturland 21.
- John Doe, the intelligence chief who had abstained in the martial law vote, supported an immediate crackdown by the army.
- Seoul had abstained from three previous votes under a policy of non-confrontational engagement with Pyongyang.
- But the western country that abstained from that gives with the table knife food as in the mouth, on the plate can not be disordered, otherwise, the human lacks training.
- He abstained in part for precautionary reasons.