Use Absorption in a sentence. How to use the word Absorption in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Absorption.
Examples of Absorption in a sentence
- Entry, transportation, breaking-down and absorption of food is possible, and thanks to a series of conduits, tissues and organs that constitute the Digestive System.
- This paper has very good absorption.
- The different conditions of acid absorption, neutralization and sentimental condition have been studied for their effect on productivity in the phytic acid process.
- We demonstrate new nano-imaging technique for intrinsic absorption properties of materials using near-field scanning optical microscopy.
- Sabin, the unit of sound absorption of a surface. A sound absorption of one sabin is equivalent to the sound absorption of a perfectly absorbing material that has a surface area of 1 square foot.
- But sincerity was often indistinguishable from self-absorption.
- Absorption is the infusing of substances within a solid that requires similar polarity, capillary in the absorbent and wetting.
- There is also a subsidiary resonance near ¼ cm, and a non-resonant absorption at long wave-lengths due to diagonal matrix elements.
- Dermal absorption can occur from occupational, environmental, or consumer skin exposure to chemicals, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical products.
- The highest object of the eremite was meditation, absorption in Brahman.
- For example, intestinal absorption is the uptake of food (or other substances) from the digestive tract.
- Materials with higher absorption coefficients more readily absorb photons, which excite electrons into the conduction band.
- Absorption is the process of a drug moving from its site of delivery into the bloodstream.
- This activity investigates the effect surface color has on heat absorption and radiation.
- Other symptoms are a result of a deficiency of that nutrient, which is caused by its poor absorption.
- Absorption rate, a term commonly used in real estate, is the rate at which homes sell in an area over a time period.