Use Absolutely in a sentence. How to use the word Absolutely in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Absolutely.
Examples of Absolutely in a sentence
- Power corrupts and absolute power absolutely corrupts.
- Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
- Surrounded by water from all directions, Africa is a continent with clearly defined and absolutely precise borders.
- To suppose, as we all suppose, that we could be rich and not behave as the rich behave, is like assuming we could drink all day and keep ourselves absolutely sober.
- Their co-operation, or, rather, the co-operation of the majority, which it is very easy to obtain, is absolutely essential to success.
- What you are telling me is absolutely irresistible and for our listeners, fortunately, they do not have the distraction of a girl dressed so sparingly in the ballroom dance.
- TIM MARLOW: What you’re telling me is absolutely irresistible and for our listeners, fortunately, they do not have the distraction of a girl dressed so sparingly in the ballroom dance.
- Apply mechanically an ad that says: Refrain goose liver fat, an absolutely new style.
- Such permission, however, ought never to be given unless it is absolutely necessary, and should never be allowed to be taken unless it is distinctly given.
- Thus securing a majority to be on your side in the general administration of the school is absolutely indispensable to success.
- Notice that I say _in the use of words;_ for, as I shall show presently, it is absolutely necessary to come down to the comprehension of children in some other respects.
- In fact, a right understanding of this subject is, in most cases, absolutely essential to the harmony and co-operation of the teacher and the representatives of his patrons.
- You are absolutely stronger, but not relatively.
- That’s what I mean by saying that you are absolutely stronger, but not relatively.