Use Absolute in a sentence. How to use the word Absolute in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Absolute. Sentence for Absolute.
Definition of Absolute
- Having no restrictions; unlimited; unconditional.
- Complete; perfect
- Pure; unmixed.
- Not relative to anything else.
- Positive; sure.
Examples of absolute in a sentence
- an absolute monarch.
- In theory, absolute zero is the temperature at which the particles of matter are at their lowest energy points.
- Absolute temperature scales are Kelvin and Rankine.
- Absolute hot is the hottest temperature that matter can reach.
- In mathematics, the absolute value of a real number is the number without the sign.
- Absolute magnitude is the apparent magnitude, m, an object would have if it were at a standard distance from Earth
- Absolutism is a form of government where one person, usually called a monarch holds absolute power.
- Goods can be absolute or relative.
- Absolute truth is something that is true at all times and in all places.
- The answer to this question is an absolute truth.
- Power corrupts; Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
- Absolute stability means whether system is stable or unstable.
- In astronomy, the brightness of an object is given in terms of its absolute magnitude.
- In physics, absolute zero (0°K) is one of the coldest temperatures.
- For the real numbers the only norm is the absolute value.
- Scientific laws are not considered absolute truths.
- The misconception is that the speed of light isn’t absolute, it’s just constant.
- A civil war had been fought because Charles I tried to rule as an absolute monarch.
- Many people disliked absolute rule by the royalty and the nobility.
- Absolute need means you need it no matter what.
- It is an absolute that you must breathe and eat and drink fluids.
- Absolute error is an error which is written in terms of the units of the measurement.
- An absolute maximum / minimum is also considered a local maximum / minimum if it is continuous.
- I am finding absolute and relative differences in excel.
- Absolute humidity of a sample of air is the mass of water vapour contained in a given volume of moist air.
- absolute order.
- absolute certainty.
- The FBI requires its employees absolute loyalty to this office.
- But no perfection is so absolute, That some impurity doth not pollute.
- In absolute submission to his demand, though with very palpable reluctance, the White Linen Nurse came forward to the table, put down the cup and saucer, and began to finger a trifle nervously at the cloth.