Use Abscessed in a sentence. How to use the word Abscessed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abscessed. Sentence for Abscessed.
Definition of Abscessed
- Having an abscess
Examples of abscessed in a sentence
- Severe tooth pain, swollen gums or pain when chewing can be signs of an abscessed tooth.
- Read about the extraction of abscessed teeth, symptoms, complications, antibiotics, pain, home remedies and treatment.
- An abscessed tooth is an infection inside a tooth that has spread to the tip of the root or around the root.
- What are the risk factors for an abscessed tooth?
- Learn about the symptoms of tooth abscess, what causes abscessed teeth, how to prevent and treat them.
- Scrotal abscess developed progressively after appendectomy. Scrotal exploration was performed under the presumed diagnosis of abscessed epididymal orchitis.
- It is also important to keep in mind that an abscessed tooth may not have any symptoms at all.
- Occasionally, a tooth with abscess is detected during a routine radiographic examination (x-ray) in which the patient has not experienced any tell-tale symptoms of an abscessed tooth.
- If your mouth or jaw hurt, you feel pain when chewing, or your gums are swollen, you may have an abscessed tooth.
- An abscessed tooth is a pocket of pus that can form in different parts of a tooth as a result of a bacterial infection.
- An abscessed tooth causes moderate to severe pain that can sometimes radiate to your ear or neck.
- If your mouth or jaw is aching, you experience pain while chewing or you have swollen gums, you may have an abscessed tooth.
- How is an abscessed tooth diagnosed?
- An abscessed tooth can cause red, swollen gums and throbbing pain, especially when you chew.
- Knowing abscessed tooth dangers can help you keep your mouth happy and healthy.
- An abscessed tooth is an infection caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease or a cracked tooth.