Use Abscess in a sentence. How to use the word Abscess in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abscess. Sentence for Abscess.
Definition of Abscess
- A collection of pus in some part of the body, resulting from an infection.
- When an area in the body becomes infected, the body’s immune system sends white blood cells to fight the infection. These cells come together and combine with the damaged tissue and germs, creating a fluid called pus.
- An abscess is characterized by a painful, swollen lump filled with pus.
- Treatments include abscess drainage and antibiotics.
Examples of Abscess in a sentence
- An abscess tooth is a tooth that has a pocket of pus nearby due to an infection.
- A tooth abscess is a dental condition in which the nerve of the tooth, also known as dental pulp, has become infected.
- Does a tooth have abscess pain?
- This sometimes requires a root canal treatment, which can save the tooth abscess; otherwise, the tooth must be removed.
- Learn to know if you have a tooth with abscess, the causes and symptoms, and what to do about it.
- I am 65 years old and I have a tooth with abscess that I can not repair at this time.
- What causes an abscess tooth?
- A tooth abscess is an infection in or around the tooth.
- A tooth abscess is a tooth that has a pocket of pus in the tissues that surround it.
- He has a bad abscess under that tooth.
- once an abscess has burst, you should bathe with an antiseptic liquid.
- I have an abscess so he took out the tooth.
- She had an abscess in her gum.
- I had a throbbing abscess under a large section of bridges and the root canal work was the projected treatment the next day.
- An abscess in the foot had cast doubt on the participation of the colt in the Epsom Classic the week of Monday.
- Rare cases of hematoma or intracranial abscess have also been reported.
- The pain may come from an abscess in the brain or from incipient tumor.