Use Abounds in a sentence. How to use the word Abounds in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abounds. Sentence for Abounds.
Definition of Abounds
- 1. To be abundant or in plentiful supply
- 2. To teem or be filled.
- 3. To be rich.
Examples of abounds in a sentence
- The world abounds with trees.
- And they are covered with silver garlands simulating the snow that abounds in the northern hemisphere in December.
- I was constantly on the lookout for minks, for the river abounds in fish.
- The place is admirably situated for a naval station, as the country in the vicinity abounds with all the materials for building and equipping ships.
- Down to the period of the introduction of Buddhism into Ceylon, and even for fully a hundred years afterwards, the chronology of Singhalese authorities abounds with impossibilities, contradictions, and demonstrable mistakes.