Use Abolished in a sentence. How to use the word Abolished in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abolished.
Definition of Abolished
To do away with;put and end to; nullify
Examples of Abolished in a sentence
- Political parties were abolished, the constitution of 1923 was abrogated, and an interim military government was proclaimed.
- This unwanted paper magnet will fill and overflow with monotonous regularity and should be abolished.
- The abbreviated sense of beatitude was abolished, and she returned home with a torn affection.
- Hungary in particular, whose privileged status had been abolished in 1848, was restive and, it was feared, disloyal.
- The doctrine of worthier title is abolished in the Commonwealth as a rule of law and as a rule of construction.
- Paul will reveal what he researched about the forgotten history of ‘The Jamaican slaves who abolished slavery’.
- Let’s put an end to the delusion that Britain abolished slavery.
- Pennsylvania officially abolished slavery in 1780.
- We asked readers, Should America’s police departments be abolished?
- Inheritance tax is abolished with effect from 1 January 2014.
- Hire of goods has been abolished from 1 January 2007.
- In April 2020 the relief is abolished.
- The rest of the advanced world has moved on and abolished capital punishment.
- Then in a single century, slavery was abolished and more than seven million slaves were freed throughout the Western hemisphere.
- Doctrine of worthier title abolished.
- The doctrine of worthier title is abolished as a rule of law and as a rule of construction.
- Examination system should be abolished essay.
- Income taxes and property taxes, should they be abolished?
- 735.272 Board of trustees of public affairs abolished upon establishment of village administrator position.
- It is true that , as already mentioned , France had abolished it eight years earlier.
- New Hampshire just abolished the death penalty.
- The charitable trust fund should be abolished.
- In a landmark decision, the Supreme Court ruled that the employment tribunal fees regime is unlawful and abolished it with immediate effect.