Use Aberration in a sentence. How to use the word Aberration in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aberration. Sentence for Aberration.
Definition of Aberration
- A departure from what is right, correct, or natural.
- A mild mental disorder.
- The failure of a lens or mirror to bring all light rays to a single focus.
Examples of Aberration in a sentence
- In a moment of aberration, he agreed to go with him.
- Due to a strange mental aberration, he forgot his own name.
- A woman without children was considered an aberration, almost a social marginalization.
- Here there is much that is holy, an aberration in the heart of the real.
- A popular aberration has a light yellow exterior with striped innards on the towels.
- It looks more and more like an aberration in the history of mankind.
- And any aberration of this kind includes a nervous disposition towards children.
- That last kiss was a mistake, an aberration.
- But it is not the only aberration with which history will charge our statesmen and diplomats.
- This is dismissed in fashion as a modern sentimental aberration, but that is how I read the figure.
- The views expressed by Rice were not an aberration; They were a reflection of the views of the Bush camp.
- The aberration, if it occurred, was not recorded, and the female line ranked second.
- This year’s losses are an aberration and the company will continue to grow.
- Conservatives see it as an aberration that would be catastrophic for Britain’s system of government.
- It was very clear that the incident was not just an aberration, it was not just an incident.
- Sorry I’m late. I had a mental aberration and I forgot we had a meeting today.
- This state of affairs is not, I believe, an aberration, but it is inevitable in the structures of higher education.
- He denounced democracy as a psychopathic expression of inferiority and commitment as an aberration that must be eliminated from existence.
- He saw the omission as a symptom of a temporary aberration.
- Therefore, the outbreak of violence in this area was widely presented as an aberration.