Use Abduction in a sentence. How to use the word Abduction in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abduction. Sentence for Abduction.
Definition of Abduction
To carry off or lead away unlawfully; kidnap
Examples of Abduction in a sentence
- Narrowing, there were parts of the small abduction and of the abscess on the side of the vertebral body.
- ABDUCTION FROM THE SERAGLIO, was Mozart’s first important German opera.
- The Abduction belongs to a class of opera known as Singspiel; that is, a comic opera in which the musical numbers are separated by spoken dialogue.
- The Abduction, while not the first Singspiel, is the earliest example still performed.
- The Abduction contains much fine music but is not performed as frequently as Mozart’s Italian operas.
- Still worse is the marriage by abduction–the marriage of the Rakshasas; and the worst form of all is when the bride is previously intoxicated by drugs.
- But other forms of marriage–by purchase, inclination, abduction–the law wishes to prevent, from which we may conclude that these forms of marriage were in existence, a fact sufficiently established by other evidence.
- The abduction of maidens and wives is more frequent in the Epos.
- The first rebellion of the Jews had been punished by Nebuchadnezzar by the dethronement and abduction of the king, by carrying away the influential people and the army of Jerusalem, and by disarming the city.
- King René, when he first heard of his daughter’s abduction, was very angry, and declared that he would never forgive either Ferry or Yolante.
- She immediately returned, ran up to her chamber again, seized Mike, who was sleeping unconsciously upon her bed, and bore the little pet away from the scene of ruin which the balls and bursting shells were making, all astonished, no doubt, at so hurried and violent an abduction.