Use Abdominal in a sentence. How to use the word Abdominal in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abdominal.
Definition of Abdominal
- Of, in, or having to do with the abdomen
Examples of Abdominal in a sentence
- Results: The 66 cases showed no residual abdominal abscesses, portal vein infection and pyemia.
- result Forty-two cases were all cured, 3 cases of incision infection. There was no abdominal abscess, incision fistula or other complication.
- Then it was followed by a period of inactivity and insidious development of jaundice, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain and progressive abdominal distension due to biliary ascites.
- Patients with ketoacidosis may have nausea and vomiting, lethargy and abdominal pain.
- Other features include fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and, less commonly, rashes.
- Dizziness, mental confusion, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea may also accompany anaphylaxis.
- In addition to diarrhea, fever, abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting, Campylobacter infection can cause Guillain-Barre syndrome, the most common cause of paralysis in the United States.
- Heat cramps are extremely painful, and usually affect the muscles in the arms and legs or the abdominal muscles.
- Furthermore, as the protrusion of the abdominal contents through the muscle break becomes greater it may be caught by a constriction of the muscles so that it will not slip back into place.
- In hiatus hernia varying portions of an abdominal organ—most frequently the stomach—protrude into the chest cavity through an opening in the diaphragm.
- Stomach or other abdominal organ pushes up into chest cavity through weak spot in diaphragm
- An inguinal hernia or rupture is a weakness of the abdominal wall in the area of the groin, with protrusion of the abdominal wall contents through this weakened area.
- First, a condition may develop where the protruding mass cannot be replaced in the abdominal cavity.
- People who develop signs of an abdominal weakness should take care to avoid uncontrolled lifting and unusual exertions.