Use Abbreviation in a sentence. How to use the word Abbreviation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abbreviation.
Examples of Abbreviation in a sentence
- A common form of abbreviation is the shortening of words: capt., diam., treas.
- Looking for a state or US territory’s abbreviation or postal code?
- Have you ever wondered what an abbreviation or acronym might stand for?
- Be consistent, so that the same symbol or abbreviation always means the same thing.
- Use only if abbreviation is conventional, is apt to be familiar, will save considerable space, and will prevent cumbersome repetition.
- Saving space using an abbreviation is less important than clarity in writing.
- An abbreviation uses the first letter and letters of a word or phrase, and a space saving replacement for the fuller form, as U.S. for United States.
- Door after door, each with an unintelligible abbreviation for what was in each room behind it.
- The problem of satisfiability of the normal form of the conjunction (abbreviation of the SAT problem) is a complete NP _ problem.
- Dish bird: The meaning of OICQ, do I love the Chongqing phonetically abbreviation?
- The abbreviation of the period of Yima shows us that the cycles in the Bundehesh do not throughout agree with those of the Avesta.
- In the traditional numbers at least in one reign there has been abbreviation, not extension, as in the previous period.
- From Uzziah’s accession up to the accession of Athaliah, the Books of Kings give 75 years; the interval between 843 and 792 gives us 51 years; so that there must have been an abbreviation.
- If we accept this abbreviation Candaules was still on the throne in the year 696 B.C. Gyges ascended the throne after Midas and Candaules in the year 689 B.C.
- Here, therefore, there is an abbreviation of the reign of Omri and Ahab by at least 10 years.