Use Abase in a sentence. How to use the word Abase in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abase. Sentence for Abase.
Definition of Abase
To lower in rank or position; humble.
Examples of Abase in a sentence
- Finally, the open problems in the investigation in Dat Abase Security are discussed.
- Abase all, followed the implementation of the server and the client application.
- How abase ourselves to this functioning of an intelligent animal ?
- Donald wouldn’t deign to abase herself before her parents.
- Henry Schein Inc. has acquired a 60 percent ownership stake in ABASE, a Brazilian veterinary products distributor.
- Noble I made thee wherewith dost thou abase thyself?
- Abase was a finnish group.
- They have a huge fan abase in different parts of the country.
- Defeated, Queen Zenobia was forced to abase herself before the conquering Romans, who made her march in chains before the emperor in the procession celebrating his triumph.
- Sultana was reportedly killed in an air strike in 2016, while Abase’s current whereabouts remain unknown.
- Minneapolis’ soy boy of a mayor, Jacob Frey, proves that no matter how much you abase yourself to the mob, you can never be woke enough.
- The mother-in-law would demean her, as a way to abase the young wife in the son’s eyes.
- David Solomon’s campaign to abase and erase everything that made Goldman Sachs unique, indispensable and the envy of all Wall Street continues apace.
- Like Applebaum, I’m astonished to see erstwhile Cold Warriors abase themselves before Vladimir Putin.
- They may reflect reality, but they also have the power to change reality — the power to uplift and the power to abase.”
- Mr Raspberry was right: words have “the power to abase”.
- Aides abase themselves to prove their loyalty.
- Although desperate for cash, I won’t abase myself in this demeaning job any longer.
- The demotion did not abase his credibility with his peers.