Use Abandonment in a sentence. How to use the word Abandonment in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abandonment. Sentence for Abandonment.
Examples of Abandonment in a sentence
- When the dawn of 21 centuries comes, after Hong Kong, of a hundred years of colonial abandonment, the bosom of the mother country will finally return.
- That Jeremiah under such circumstances continued to preach the abandonment of the siege, and subjection to the Chaldæans, roused at length the captains.
- They had not forgiven him for having left them to go to Sicily, and, in consequence of this abandonment of their cause, they had lost much of their confidence in him as their protector, while every thing like enthusiasm in his service was wholly gone.
- She never would survive such an abandonment.
- The indignation which Antony’s base abandonment of his fleet and army at the battle of Actium excited, over all that part of the empire which had been under his command, was extreme.
- Policy and some CBA’s indicate that job abandonment is considered a resignation.
- He resolved to persist in the abandonment of his scheme.
- Her son Edward could not forgive her for her abandonment of himself and his brother, to marry a man who was their own and their father’s bitterest enemy.
- Abandonment, in Anglo-American property law, the relinquishment of possession of property with an intent to terminate all ownership interests in that property.
- Abandonment is the act of surrendering a claim to, or interest in, a particular asset, or allowing an options contract to expire unexercised.
- Keep in mind that a certified well driller* and an environmental health specialist must be on the premises during the entire abandonment process.
- When clinicians leave a caseload without coverage by an appropriately qualified professional, it is called client abandonment.
- Abandonment is also invalid where the defendant simply postpones the criminal plan until another time.