Use Abacus in a sentence. How to use the word Abacus in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abacus.
Definition of Abacus
A device using beads that slide on rods for adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
Examples of Abacus in a sentence
- Demons in a way: the abacus disguised as such, not cheating, fast!
- Sometimes it calculates the price on an abacus and then indicates the total.
- From time to time, the numbers fall, the abacus clicks on a pattern.
- The abacus is just a visual record of the calculations that occur in the mind of the person who uses it.
- Make an abacus and write a report on its usefulness in terms of place value and calculation.
- The vocabulary is words, lists of abacus accounts, each encapsulating an accurate idea.
- The high speed of Abacus Arithmetic and Mental Arithmetic in the Way of Abacus gives children a good chance to be quick in capturing.
- As agile amplification remains in the appeal of the outer distance, carriers are the abacus of bottleneck bottlenecks in some Chinese airports.
- Elaborately crafted to perfection, this exquisite Chinese abacus has gold plating and white jade counters from Afghanistan.
- I passed the commercial skills tests for abacus and shorthand.
- The manoj abacus (plural abaci or abacuses), also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool that has been in use since ancient times and is still in use today.
- Abacus covers the latest China tech and gaming news, from start-up updates, product reviews to Chinese internet and social media trends.
- Alternatively referred to as the counting frame, an abacus is a mechanical device used to assist a person in performing mathematical calculations …
- Use this abacus online to help students increase their number sense.
- Encyclopædia Britannica traces the word abacus to the Phoenician abak (sand).