Use Aback in a sentence. How to use the word Aback in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aback.
Definition of Aback
Examples of Aback in a sentence
- For a moment, I was completely taken aback by your request.
- However, after an unusual turn of events this week, Bryant was completely taken aback.
- Even Liberal Jonathan King looks taken aback by Ferrell’s powerful testimony.
- If someone was ‘taken aback‘ by something, it means that they were surprised or shocked by it.
- And I was taken aback,” Brewer said in a morning interview with Fox News.
- Gogglebox viewers taken aback after hearing presenter Rylan Clark-Neal’s real name.
- Picture of A Young slim woman is taken aback by something.
- Aback basically is used only in this.
- Alan Biggs: Taken aback by the bold promises from Garry Monk and Sheffield Wednesday.
- On its arrival, the man is taken aback on seeing that the vehicle is already jam-
packed with several others.
- The crossword clue ‘Such a failure could take Tom aback‘ published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system.
- But, he was taken aback by whatever happened with George Floyd and thus, decided to change his opinion.
- The team stunned division rival New Orleans on the road and fired off a 6-2 finish
, leaving everyone a bit taken aback.
- Be taken aback is to be suddenly surprised.
- Baby Finn is obviously taken aback at what’s happening in front of him.
- We were equally taken aback by the other since we are both still relatively young men.
- I was suddenly taken aback.
- I have been taken aback to realise how many people believe the Bill Gates microchip conspiracy theory.
- Carrasaco said he had met Samantha several times and was taken aback at how she balanced her career with raising her children.
- Find aback stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the NKFU collection.