Patriots Day falls on September 11 of each year. It is on this date that the devastating Nine-Eleven incident took place when the plane collided with the famous Twin Towers and thousands of people lost their lives in 2001.
Since then this date is remembered and celebrated as Patriots Day in United States. from America. Wish your family and friends Patriot’s Day by sending them warm wishes in the form of messages and quotes. We bring you a wonderful collection of USA Patriot Day wishes, Patriot Day slogans, and Patriot Day messages. Use these heartfelt patriotic messages to wish the people in your social circle.
USA Patriot’s Day wishes and greetings messages.
1. Say hello to all those men who love their country, not because it is a wonderful nation, but because it is their own nation … A very Happy Patriots Day!
2. USA Patriot Day is a day of celebration because we all support our nation and love it…. Because we love harmony and peace !!!
3. Memory is just a beautiful way to hold onto the things you have always loved, remembering the things you never want to lose. Today is the day to remember all those who die in Twin Attack and keep them always alive in our memory. Happy Patriot Day.
4. America will always honor and remember every life that was lost on September 11…. We will always keep them alive in our prayers because those souls died from terrorism. On this auspicious day of Patriot’s Day, let us observe a silence of 2 minutes in memory of all those people.
5. Patriot’s Day is the reminder that we must all fight terrorism and fight for world harmony and peace, because such brutal and vulgar people who killed innocent men, women and children will never be able to defeat love and peace. I wish you a happy Patriot Day.
6. No war can be won by killing…. No man can be king without the love of his compatriots…. No terrorist can win this world with his terror … Patriot’s Day is the reminder that we are all united by love and united by harmony. Best wishes to you on Patriot’s Day.
7. Simply calling yourself a patriot does not make you a patriot … wearing a flag pin around your neck does not express love for your nation. Fighting for your country … working for the development of your nation makes you a true patriot. I wish you a happy Patriot Day.
8. Today is the day dedicated to all those who love their country … who work for their country and who feel the pain of their compatriots. Let us remember the terrible incident of September 11 and promise that we will never give in to error. Warm wishes on Patriot Day.
9. Only the true patriot truly loves his country…. Only he can make sacrifices for the nation…. Only he can live up to the country’s expectations … only he can understand the true meaning of independence. Wishing such a patriot a Happy Patriot’s Day.
10. With heavy hearts and wet eyes, let us remember each smiling face that was sentenced to death…. With hands together in prayer, let us remember each life lost in the 9/11 incident. Today is the day to remind ourselves that we can never allow such incidents to occur. Happy Patriot Day.
11. Violence is never the right way to achieve peace and harmony. Peace can only be achieved through mutual understanding and cooperation. Let us promise each other to restore the lost peace with our combined efforts. I wish you a happy Patriot Day.
12. It takes strength to stand up and speak your mind and it also takes strength to sit and listen. Let us remember the lives lost in the terrible incident of September 11 by vowing never to surrender to terrorism and negative energies. Sending warm wishes to you on Patriot’s Day.
USA Patriot Day Quotes, Sayings and Slogans
13. Remembering and saluting the courage and compassion of all Americans who have contributed to the country… Best wishes on America’s Patriot Day !!!
14. No man is dead until forgotten and we will always keep our patriots alive in our memory … .. Sending warm wishes on America’s Patriot Day.
USA Patriot Day Facebook and Whatsapp Status
15. In memory of all those we have lost, wishing Happy Patriots Day America !!!
16. The best colors are those of patriotism, and the best day for all Americans is USA Patriot’s Day.