The world celebrates January 23 as National Writing Day. This day is a reminder to all of us that we should take pens and pencils to write something and also work on our handwriting to improve it.
This day is all about sharing handwritten quotes and inspiring handwritten sayings to motivate everyone to have better handwriting. Share with your family and friends some great Scripture Day messages and greetings to wish them.
We have created a beautiful collection of Handwriting Day quotes and Handwriting Day messages and wish to share with everyone on Facebook, WhatsApp.
National Writing Day messages
- “Although times have changed and computer typing has replaced handwriting, National Handwriting Day reminds us that handwriting will always have its charm.”
- “There is nothing more beautiful than reading something written by hand. Best wishes to you on National Handwriting Day. “
- “It doesn’t matter how far we technically advance, but the old-school charm of handwriting will always be special. Happy handwriting day “.
- “I wish you a very special National Handwriting Day. This time, let’s take a break and write something on paper to see our own handwriting. “
- “Handwriting is still important and it still has a very special place. Grab a pen and start writing. I wish you a happy handwriting day. “
- “Writing will never bring the same happiness as writing. Send him a reminder on National Handwriting Day to write something and make it a special day. “
- “We celebrate National Handwriting Day so the fun of writing never fades, so we always appreciate good handwriting. Best wishes on this special day ”.
Handwriting quotes and sayings
- “Handwriting says a million things about a person. Happy National Writing Day. “
- “We all appreciate good lyrics. Write to express and also to impress. “
- “Technology is powerful, but not powerful enough to replace handwriting.”
- “A thing written by hand is always more beautiful than a typewritten one.”