Every year, October 29 is celebrated as National Cat Day in the United States of America, United Kingdom, while August 8 is National Cat Day in Canada.
This day is celebrated to raise awareness about cats and encourage cat lovers. It is the day when you should hug your cute kitten and love it. Celebrate this fun day by wishing all the cat lovers around you with fun quotes and cute sayings.
We have the beautiful collection of National Cat Day greetings just for you. Post these text messages and wishes on social networks like Facebook, Instagram or share them with your family and friends on WhatsApp.
National Cat Day wishes and greeting messages
1. For a happy and content life, all you need is love and a cute and adorable CAT to add more fun to your life ….. My best wishes to you on National Cat Day.
2. Cats are best friends because they are loving, caring, and honest… the qualities we love to see in relationships close to our hearts…. Happy National Cat Day.
3. On the occasion of National Cat Day, I want to wish you and your dearest and most beautiful CAT a day full of love, joy and enjoyment … May it always be blessed!
4. Her grace and love are incomparable… .. Her loyalty and charm can conquer any heart… .. Sending the best wishes on National Cat Day to the most adorable CAT.
5. Feed her milk and she will pamper you with love… .. Give her love and she will always be honest with you… .. Warm wishes on National Cat Day for the cat lover I know !!
Funny cat day quotes and sayings
6. The time you spend with CAT is time well spent … So spend your time wisely and intelligently !!!
7. The tenderness of cats makes you fall in love with them over and over again.
8. CATS are smart because they know how to get food without work, love without pain and grief, and refuge without confinement.
9. CATS are always there to welcome you home after a tiring day at work and make you smile, calm your soul in the best possible way.
10. If you have a cat, then you have a true friend in your home who is always there for you, to help you deal with loneliness and anxiety.