On October 3, make something sweet for your boyfriend, shower him with treats or think outside the box and surprise him.
October 3 is celebrated in the United States as National Boyfriend Day. It’s a day dedicated to all good boyfriends and it’s a great way to pamper your loved one and tell them how much you love them.
After having one day each for almost every important relationship in an individual’s life, people felt the need to include their boyfriends on this list as well. It is still unknown who are the people behind the popularization of a day dedicated to the couple.
To celebrate your boyfriend or intimate partner, you can send them love messages, quotes, gifs, stickers, or just go the old school way with gifts. We have listed some quotes and messages for the good boyfriend or intimate partner in your life, so you don’t have to worry too much about it.
MESSAGES OF THE NATIONAL BOYFRIEND DAY
- The beats of my heart only want you, for you there is peace, with you there is love. I love you, my man. Always stay with me and hug me by your arm. Happy boyfriend’s day!
- You make me feel safe all the time. Please never make any reach to miss him. Always be with me. My handsome. I love you so much. Happy boyfriend’s day!
- I love you more than I loved you yesterday, but no more than I will tomorrow!
- Next to you is my favorite place to be.
- Thank you for your sweet, sweet love. You will never really know how happy you make me and how much I love you.
- You are my Everything. I love you today and always.
- Take my hand, take my heart and hold me forever. i love you
- Your smile brightens my day.
- It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t think so. Every time I see you, I fall in love again!
- I love that we can be silly together. I love that you treat me so well. I love spending time with you. I love you babe!
- You put a sparkle in my eyes, butterflies in my stomach and you bring love to my heart.
- I think I’m falling in love with you. You are an incredible person.
- I wish there were words to express how much I love and adore you.