It is quite surprising, but most of us consider that Memorial Day is a day to relax, since we do not have to go to the office, but this important day has great historical significance for all Americans.
The last Monday of May of each year is celebrated as Memorial Day in the United States of America since it is the day to remember all the men and women of the army who died while serving the nation. It was first observed in 1868 when it was called Decoration Day to honor all the American men and women who lost their lives in the Civil War.
This day send the inspiring wishes of Memorial Day in the form of text messages and charming quotes to your husband to remind him of the importance of this historic day. Below is a collection of warm wishes and sample messages from Memorial Day 20xx that you can use to send personalized wishes on WhatsApp and Facebook to your beloved husband.
- Dear husband, today is the day dedicated to all the brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation but who will always live in our hearts and in our history. Warm greetings for Memorial Day 20xx.
- We have the responsibility to keep alive the spirit of patriotism. Let us gather to remember and honor the greatest sacrifices of our heroes. Happy Memorial Day for you.
- The feeling of patriotism has to do with supporting your country in the good and the bad, in giving your life and comforts to the nation just like our men and women in the army. Warm greetings to you on Memorial Day.
- History says that Americans have always fought for freedom and never surrendered to their enemies. Let’s honor our soldiers who sacrificed their lives for us. Happy Memorial Day.
- The American soldiers never die, they always shine in the stories of courage that show us the path of victory and honor. I wish you a warm and happy Memorial Day 20xx.
- Let’s count our blessings by remembering the soldiers who lost their lives for bringing happiness into our lives. We are fortunate to be guided by such souls. Happy Memorial Day.
- God gave us the greatest heroes in history who gave their lives to something bigger and more important than themselves. Let’s honor their spirit and sacrifice. Happy Memorial Day.
- We have paid a high price for freedom by losing our brave soldiers. Let us promise never to surrender to evil and keep our heads up. Happy Memorial Day 20xx.
- The Day of the Fallen is the day to celebrate the spirit of all those who kept the faith and fought the battle with courage. Remember those glorious souls. Warm greetings for Memorial Day 20xx.
- Today is the day to thank and honor each patriot who gave his blood to bring freedom to America. Let us promise ourselves that spirit will never die. I wish you a very happy Memorial Day.