Laylat al-Qadr is also known as the Night of Fate, the Night of Valor, etc. According to Islam, this is the auspicious night when the Holy Quran was sent to Earth from Heaven.
It was on this night that the first verses were also revealed to Prophet Muhammad. May he celebrate this occasion with the wishes and greetings of Lailatul Qadr. Let him share with his family and friends the beautiful Laylat al-Qadr Quotes.
We have created a collection of Laylat al-Qadr messages, wishes, quotes and greetings from Lailatul Qadr. We wish everyone around us best wishes from Laylat al Qadr.
Laylat al-Qadr’s Messages | Lailatul Qadr Quotes
- Tonight is the most auspicious for any Muslim. Let’s celebrate tonight by reading the Quran and following what we read in its verses. Warm wishes in Laylat al-Qadr to you.
- Let’s make the most of tonight. Let us thank Allah for all his efforts to protect us from evil. I wish you a happy Laylat al-Qadr.
- On the occasion of Laylat al-Qadr, let us express our gratitude to Allah, who opened the gates of heaven for us by giving us the holy Quran. Happy Laylat al-Qadr everyone.
- Tonight is the night when we must repent of all our sins and promise to follow what the Quran teaches us. I wish you a happy Laylat al-Qadr.
- The special night of Laylat al-Qadr gives us all the opportunity to be good to each other. Sending warm wishes on the occasion of Laylat al-Qadr to you and your loved ones.
- The best way to repent of our wrongdoings is by doing good to everyone around you and that is what the holy night reminds us of. Happy Laylat al-Qadr.
- Have a Laylat al-Qadr full of blessings and positivity. Let’s celebrate tonight by thanking our blessings and seeking forgiveness of our sins.
Lailatul Qadr’s wishes
- Sending warm wishes on the occasion of Lailatul Qadr to you and your family. Make the most of this evening by thanking Allah for all the blessings from him.
- Allah is always there to guide us towards good and cause us to fall into evil. Best wishes in Lailatul Qadr to you.
- It was on this special night that Allah opened his arms and the gates of heaven giving us the gift of the Qur’an. I wish you a very happy Lailatul Qadr.
- May Allah accept all your prayers. May Allah forgive you all your sins. Wishing you a blessed and memorable Lailatul Qadr with your loved ones.
- On the occasion of Lailatul Qadr, let us unite to celebrate this special night by doing good to all those around us. I wish you a very happy Lailatul Qadr.
- The occasion of Lailatul Qadr reminds us that we always have a choice to choose good over evil and that is what we must always do. Warm wishes in Lailatul Qadr.
- Lailatul Qadr celebrations motivate us to do the right thing in life and follow what the Quran preaches to us. A very happy Lailatul Qadr to you.