National Adoption Day is observed annually on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
This day is dedicated to spreading adoption awareness and also working on fundraising to support families in the adoption process. National Adoption Day is here and it’s a reminder that thousands of children are waiting in foster homes for permanent families. Cute and funny adoption messages are a lovely way to wish on birth moms.
You can select from awesome adoption slogans to write on adoption cards for kids or inspirational adoption phrases from the Bible. There are also pet adoption text messages and quotes for adoptees that beautifully highlight the essence of this act of kindness. You can even write adoption quotes and poems to wish the adoptees using adoption cards with congratulatory messages. These adoption words work as a great source of inspiration for them.
Here is a unique collection of adoption messages and quotes for birth mothers to send warm wishes on this special day.
Adoption quotes for adoptive parents
“You don’t become a father when you have a child, but you become a father when you witness his life, each and every moment of his life.”
“Adopting a child is a matter of faith that gives you all the strength to travel the unknown path with smiles, joy and courage.”
Short Adoption Inspirational Sayings and Quotes
“Adoption is when a child grows in the heart of a mother and not in her body … My best wishes to you on this special day.”
“Never ask who the child belongs to, but ask who it belongs to.”
Funny Adoption Quotes
“You can always tell the crowd that they are not your parents when they do something embarrassing … That’s the fun of being adopted.”
“When you are adopted, you better not piss off your parents because they might start looking at the Return Policy !!!”
Happy adoption day text messages
- It doesn’t matter how motherhood comes to you…. it is always special and always wonderful. Thank God for this beautiful miracle that has come into your life as the most special blessing.
- No child in this world is unwanted, she just hasn’t found her family yet.
- Adoption is a challenging process but it is worth every effort you make, every fight you have witnessed… Lucky are those who find their families in these struggles.
- A mother is always a mother, as there is nothing like a real mother or a foster mother.
- It is a beautiful equation of destiny and when it comes into play… you never realize when these children become part of your family and earn a special place in your heart… it is pure magic and a blessed destiny.
- You do not become a father by having a child, but you become a father when you begin to witness the growth of a child, to participate with him in everyday things and to share your life with him.
- Adopting a child will not bring a great change in the world, but it will surely change that child’s world in the most beautiful way.
- A biological mother always puts the needs of her baby and above what her heart desires … it is her love for her child that makes her sacrifice all the comforts.
- Never ask who the child belongs to, but always ask who the child belongs to as a baby is an angel of God.
- Only a strong heart with the power to love has the power to adopt a child… it is not for the faint of heart, it is for those who have the ability to love and love unconditionally.
- Anyone who welcomes a child like this in my name is welcoming me.
- Warm congratulations on adopting the baby… May this child fill your life with new hopes and beautiful moments of happiness and glory and give this cute little bundle of joy a wonderful life ahead… Celebrate this day as a new beginning! !