Happy Monday wishes funny messages and quotes. Monday has always been the unspoken enemy of people who totally enjoyed their weekends with all their energy.
They also feel a lack of passion and motivation on Monday morning. It usually happens to get out of all the excitement and mental relaxation, which really makes a Monday blue. But Mondays you have to receive them with great enthusiasm, great enthusiasm and a lot of energy because this is the beginning of a new week and you have to do your best. So, forget your Monday fear and start a better week by sharing happy Monday wishes, funny messages, and popular Monday quotes from this post.
Best wishes for happy monday
- Like it or not, Monday is here. You better hold it and force a smile.
- I wish you a happy Monday! “Our greatest glory is not never to fall, but to get up every time we fall.”
- Happy Monday! Good love is contagion. When I share love, it multiplies me again.
- Start each day with new hope, put bad memories behind you, and have faith in a better tomorrow. Happy Monday!
- Let’s start the day with the positive thinking of surpassing all the marks of life. It is a very happy Monday.
- Monday is a new beginning, it is never too late to dig deep and start a new journey of success.
- Wishing you a happy Monday your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds, you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
- It’s Monday!! Yes, I have to get up, yes, I have to go to work, yes, I have to earn money, yes, I am lucky to have the opportunity to do just that.
- This should be the object every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.
- Oh! Dear, let’s start a successful step this Monday! I wish you a happy Monday and have a great week ahead!
- Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. Happy Monday!
Funny Monday Messages
- I finally realized that Mondays are 50% longer than any other day of the week.
- The hardest activity in a week starts from Monday morning … it’s called “Wake up”.
- Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news and listen… Monday was canceled, go back to sleep.
- Hello Monday, I have a question for you: why do you always come back here so fast? Don’t you have hobbies?
- So, on Monday, we meet again! We will never be friends, but perhaps we can overcome our mutual enmity towards a more positive partnership.
- Ah, Monday. Then we meet again. I see that my team of blue ninjas couldn’t finally get you out.
- Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Monday. 5) Have a little chat with you on a Monday while my coffee gets cold.
- Dear Mondays, I really hate saying this, but it’s not working between us. You are not my type. I’m a Saturday girl. Please go.
- If we all come together and don’t show up for work tomorrow, we could end this “waking up on Monday” nonsense once and for all. Spread the word.
Inspirational Monday Quotes
- Mondays are the start of the workweek that offers new starts 52 times a year! – David Dweck
- Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I am a man of simple pleasures, really. – Arthur Darvill
- Nature is a big part of my weekend. Whenever I can, I take Fridays and Mondays off and spend four days outdoors. We must remind ourselves that there was something here before us, a force more powerful than ourselves. – Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
- Waking up with a new Monday is a gift, thank it and remember that you are loved. – Dalai Lama
- Don’t let one day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Monday. – Andrea L’Artiste
- Imagine having Monday as a holiday and then it would be for the best. Could someone help me make it a public holiday and solve all our Monday problems? – Rolland Mars
- The biggest excitement was not winning on Sunday, but meeting the payroll on Monday. – Art Rooney
- Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for you to like fat or Mondays for whatever reason. – Garry Moll
- Oh! Yes, I have to go to work on Mondays and yes, everyone hates Mondays. But I see it a little differently. I don’t have to work, I GET to work. I am lucky to have a job while many do not. – Manuel Dinky
- We will be delighted that our compilation of Happy Monday wishes can help you, please share them on social networks and tag your friends, surely they will find a way to cheer up every Monday.
- I can always tell how good my weekend was by the number of photos I have to remove from the tag “I have to break routines and become a productive person every Monday. I must break the unhappiness mentality and become a happy magnet for Mondays. – Leggy Saul
- I am a very ritualistic, routine-oriented person, and I discovered over the years that I love working Monday through Friday. – Edie Falco