Hanukkah is right around the corner! The candles were rekindled; Renewed faith; Tradition preserved.
Hanukkah is a traditional Jewish holiday that is celebrated for eight days and eight nights. Send some Happy Hanukkah wishes to your loved one or Jewish friends who are celebrating. The Hanukkah gift is a precious reminder that we are loved. Share an inspirational or heartfelt Hanukkah message or quotes on social media and earn some bonus points, and be more loved by the people around you! Here’s a look at some amazing Hanukkah greeting card messages that are sure to help you out!
- May God bless you and give you all the happiness in this world. Have a happy Hanukkah.
- Happy Hanukkah everyone. May this festival bring happiness to all of our lives.
- I wish you all a warm and wonderful vacation. Have a happy Hanukkah and a new year!
- I wish you a festival full of joy and happy moments. Happy Hanukkah.
- Hanukkah sameach! Have a happy and restful vacation.
- Have a great and exciting vacation for everyone. Happy Hanukkah!
- Happy Hanukkah, dear. I hope your life is filled with the light of the menorah candles.
- May the Lord enlighten your soul and bless you with all the love and joy that you deserve. May these eight days be the best of your life. Have a joyful Hanukkah and enjoy the holidays!
- Here comes the festival of lights with much joy and laughter! Happy Hanukkah. Forget all your worries this Hanukkah season. I hope you have a great time with your family and friends.
- I hope the Lord will fill you with all his blessings on this auspicious Hanukkah festival and bring you closer to your friends and family. Have a safe and fun Hanukkah. Hanukkah Sameach.
- Sending your warm hug and wishing all good things on this brilliant holiday! I hope you enjoy this holiday season to the fullest. Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!
- Let the lights of the Menorah candles fill your home. May you welcome the bright light and happy sunshine with open arms. Hanukkah Sameach! For you and your family.
- May you find the peace you are looking for and accept the true meaning of Hanukkah, I also wish that you find the guidance and love that sustains the Hanukkah pillar.
- Happy Hanukkah. I hope your heart feels all the peace and joy for which the holiday has meaning. May the Lord bless you through thick and thin! Sending you warm hugs.
- In this beautiful celebration of joy and togetherness, I wish that all the blessings of the Lord are always with you on every path of your life. Have a great Hanukkah with your loved ones.
- May the Lord bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in all aspects of your life. May you find meaning in the season and peace in your heart. I hope that the joy and peace are yours.
Happy Hanukkah messages
- On the feast of freedom, courage and peace, I wish you good health and prosperity. Have a wild but safe Hanukkah with your family and friends. May the Lord bless you. Hanukkah Sameach.
- Thank you so much for making my Hanukkah and every other day special with your positive attitude and bright personality. May the Lord bless you forever and ever. Happy Hanukkah.
- May your heart be warmed by the glow of Hanukkah candles and may your New Year be bright, happy, and healthy. Happy Hanukkah! I hope you enjoy this magical party to the fullest.
- Remember the Menorah miracle, that even though the oil was supposed to burn for only one day, it glowed for eight long days. May he also receive many miracles in these holidays.
- Remember the great miracle that this festival represents and do not lose hope in your sadness. In this festival of joy, I wish your home to shine with happiness and love. Happy Hanukkah.
Hanukkah wishes for friends and family
- Happy Hanukkah festival. Have a great time with your loved ones.
- My best wishes for you. Hope you have a great Hanukkah party. Hanukkah Sameach!
- Happy Hanukkah, dear. May the spirit of Hanukkah fill your life with peace and happy moments. I hope you have some happy holidays.
- May God always guide you on the right path and protect you from all bad things. Hanukkah sameach! Enjoy the festival and have lots of delicious food.
Hanukkah wishes for bosses and colleagues
- Hanukkah Sameach! Enjoy this festival to the fullest. I hope the Hanukkah lights guide you on the right path. I hope you have some happy holidays.
- On this occasion of the festival of light, may all the darkness in your life vanish. Hope you have a happy and healthy life. Happy Hanukkah dear.
- To my dear boss, Chag Sameach! Have a wonderful vacation with your family. I hope this Hanukkah brings much happiness and prosperity to your life and home.
- Happy Hanukkah, dear. Get plenty of rest and spend this vacation with your family. May you find peace of mind and find the true meaning of Hanukkah.
- “On this beautiful and charming Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonic.” – Adam Sandler
- “Hanukkah is … the festival of lights, instead of a gift day, we have eight crazy nights.” – Adam Sandler
- “Blessed is the match consumed in flames. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret solidity of the heart ”. – Hannah Senesh
- “I’m not asking for a lighter load, but broader shoulders.” – Jewish proverb
- “In everything you do you meet sparks full of life and light, which aspire to rise to the heights. You help them and they help you. “- Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook
- Let the straight flower express its purpose with righteousness: seek the light. Let the crooked flower express its purpose in the crooked: to seek the light. Let wickedness and righteousness denote the light. “- Allen Ginsberg
- “The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glow of a candle.” – Robert Altinger
- “On Hanukkah, the first dark night, light a bright candle. I will, if you invite me to dance in that soft light. “- Nicholas Gordon
- I wish you a happy Hanukkah and a happy new year. Have a beautiful vacation full of laughter and happiness. Sending you my warm hugs.