A daughter is an angel sent by God into your life. You will wish for the best things to happen in her life.
Easter is a special occasion to wish your daughter all the wonderful things in this world and best wishes to her. This time you can give her jelly beans, chocolate Easter egg or bunny to keep her delighted. You can add magic by wishing her this Easter with some beautiful words that will give her lasting memories. We have a wonderful collection of blessed Easter greetings messages for your daughter to wish them in an angelic way. Send these wonderful Easter wishes by personalizing them on a card or by sending them on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Happy Easter messages for daughter
- Happy Easter to my dear daughter who is as beautiful and joyful as the spring season.
- I wish that this Easter leaves lasting memories in your life and keeps you happy for life. Happy easter dear
- Happy Easter to my beautiful daughter. I wish that Easter will fill your life with all the joy and happiness.
- May this Easter stir happiness and joy in your life like a butterfly does in the spring season. Happy Easter dear daughter
- On the occasion of Easter, I wish that your heart is filled with love, joy and happiness, dear daughter and son-in-law.
- Happy Easter to my beloved daughter and her family. This occasion should fill your life with eternal peace and happiness.
- Dear daughter, just lie that the flowers bloom in spring, that your life bloom with happiness and joy. Happy Easter to you.
- Sending warm wishes, blessings and greetings to the best daughter in the world on the holy occasion of Easter.
Funny Easter wishes for daughter
- Dear daughter, may this Easter fill your heart with joy and fill your stomach with chocolates.
- I wish my lovely daughter a wonderful Easter that is special eggtra.
- Dear daughter, count your Easter with laughter, eggs and joy.
- This Easter I want you to solve the puzzle. What came first: the rabbit or the egg. Happy Easter dear.
- Easter is all about rabbits, funny jokes, and chocolates. Don’t forget to visit the church to pray. Happy Easter dear.