Bhai Dooj is a festival that is celebrated on the last day of the festival of lights, the Diwali festival in the month of Karthik.
Bhai Dooj is also called Bhai Phota and it is very similar to the Raksha Bandhan festival. On this day, the sisters perform the Tika ceremony by putting “tilak” on the brother’s forehead and pray for the long and happy life of the brothers. They also give gifts to their siblings to show them love.
What do you say about Bhai Dooj?
The brothers in return promise their sisters that they will remain by their side in any difficulty and in their lives. Bhai Dooj’s messages are sent to the siblings via text messages to make them feel good. Some of Bhai Dooj’s excellent wishes for brother and sister and quotes to send with love are given below:
Messages from Bhai Dooj
Wish your beloved brothers and sisters with beautiful messages from Bhai Dooj and Bhai Dooj wishes images. Send them your love with Happy Bhaiya Dooj wishes and Happy Bhai Dooj WhatsApp status to share from the latest collection of Happy Bhai Dooj greeting cards, Bhai Dooj messages, quotes and bhai best wishes for your loved ones .
- To a loving sister, I wish you happy Bhai Dooj and send you my love. I am very happy with the Bhai Dooj token that you gave me and I promise to be there for you always in life in return.
- To my dear brother, sending best wishes from Bhai Dooj with gifts for you. I am very happy to have a loving person like you as my brother to always protect him.
- To my sweet sister, send you Bhai Dooj’s loving wishes. I send you my love and I promise to protect you and love you until my last breath of life.
- To the lovely sister, through this text I send a happy greeting from Bhai Dooj. I always pray that this bond of love that we share is always there and strengthens over time.
- This text conveys funny love and happy wishes from Bhai Dooj to my brother. The tilak that I gave you is a symbol of my love and respect for such a loving person as you who I have as a brother.
- Through this text, I wish you, dear sister, a happy Bhai Dooj. I hope you are making all the preparations and my sweethearts ready for the festival as I will be there by your side soon.
- This text conveys Bhai Dooj’s love and happy wishes for her dear sister. I pray that our love for each other will strengthen over time and we will remain there for each other always as strong support.
Happy wishes from Bhai Dooj
Tell your brother or sister what he or she means to you with beautiful greetings from Bhai Dooj in English. Share with them the newest bhai messages and creative wishes of Bhai Dooj on this auspicious occasion with much love.
- Sending love and happy wishes from Bhai Dooj to her dear brother. Your presence by my side all these years has made me a better person and I am very happy to have you as my brother in this life.
- Dear brother, I wish you a happy celebration of Bhai Dooj. I send you my tilak along with beautiful gifts through this text and I hope that you will be the protective person of my life forever.
- To a dear sister, I send you good wishes from Bhai Dooj. I hope you are there for the celebration soon as I have prepared the sweet treats for you to enjoy and have also organized a beautiful tilak ceremony especially for you.
- Dear sister, my love for you is beyond all expression and beyond words. My blessings for you are infinite and limitless. My support and love for you is immeasurable. No matter how old you are, you will always be my dearest and sweetest sister. Happy Bhai Dooj my love !!!
- On the auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I only pray to the Almighty that we are always together … through thick and thin … through day and night … Through joy and sadness … supporting each other to others with our love and our car. Happy Bhaidooj to the best brother in the world.
- Dear brother, as I put tilak on your forehead, I ask God to fill you with a peaceful life and much happiness and prosperity. I pray that you are always smiling. A warm and caring person like you surely deserves the best in life. Happy Bhai Dooj bhaiya. I love you very much.
- Dear sister, I feel so blessed and treasured to have a sweet and loving sister like you…. You came into my life as a little angel and you filled my world with happiness and joy…. Thank you for being the reason for all my smiles, my pretty sister. I wish you a very happy Bhai Dooj.
- A person I can trust after God is you, my dear brother because you have always loved me without conditions, you always supported me without doubts and you always did the best for me without expectations. Wishing you all the happiness on the occasion of Bhai Dooj. I love you.
Happy greeting messages from Bhai Dooj
- “The brothers are the lamps that guide you in the most difficult moments of your life…. Wishing a very happy Bhai Dooj to my dearest brother. “
- “On the occasion of Bhai Dooj, I just want to tell you that I feel very lucky to have you in my life…. Happy Bhai Dooj to you. “
- “I pray for your happiness and health, success and prosperity in this Bhai Dooj…. May our bond of love always be blessed by the Almighty ”.
- “Happy Bhai Dooj to the brother who means the world to me…. When you are there, I know that I can conquer this world … I can face all the challenges in life … I love you very much. “
Funny joke messages from Bhai Dooj
- “Best wishes are above all gifts and that is why I wish you with all my heart a very happy and blessed Bhai Dooj.”
- “There is no one else in this world who has made me cry as much as you, but I still love you … Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Fighting for candy chocolates, they make the most beautiful memories of my life … I wish my brother a very happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “On the occasion of Bhai Dooj, I pray that our relationship will always be blessed with love and understanding, happiness and smiles…. Happy Bhai Dooj. “
Messages from Bhai Dooj for brother
- “We may fight more, but we also love each other more … Greetings to this beautiful bond of love that we share … Happy Bhai Dooj to my beloved brother.”
- “You are one of those people that I would never want to live with and without whom I cannot imagine my world…. Wishing a very happy Bhai Dooj to my dearest brother. “
- “It is your trust and faith in me that gives me the constant strength to keep moving forward in life and achieve the impossible … Happy Bhai Dooj bhaiya.”
Happy Bhai Dooj wishes for her sister
- “You are my source of inspiration because from the day I was born I have always learned things from you…. I wish you a very happy Bhai Dooj didi. “
- “Another Bhai Dooj is here…. Another year is here for us to live to the fullest and celebrate the love we have for each other…. Happy Bhai Dooj my dear sister. “
- “I wish a very happy Bhai Dooj to my sister, who has always spread smiles and vibrant colors in my life with her love…. May you always be smiling and happy ”.
Happy Bhaiya / Bhai Dooj messages from brother to sister
- “I am a humble, responsible and supportive man because I am a brother above all…. Thanks to my sister for making me a good man…. Happy Bhai Dooj to you. “
- “Having a brother like you was without a doubt Almighty’s funniest blessing because you made this life so beautiful for me … Happy Bhai Dooj to my sister.”
- “My dear sister, I love you to the moon and beyond and I ask God to fill you with all the success in life…. With much love, wishing you Happy Bhai Dooj. “
- “On the occasion of Bhai Dooj, I just want to tell you that I will always be there for you, to hug you and give you the strength to achieve your dreams … Happy Bhai Dooj.”
Invitation message from Bhai Dooj
- “We can really make any Bhai Dooj memorable if we are together to celebrate it. Warm wishes in Bhai Dooj to you and I invite you to make these celebrations incredible. “
- “On the occasion of Bhai Dooj, I am sending you an invitation to come celebrate this special day with me. Happy Bhai Dooj to you. “
- “What is a Bhai Dooj without my bhai around? I will be waiting for you at Bhai Dooj to be there with us and celebrate in good spirits. “
- “I wish you a very happy Bhai Dooj, my dear. Come join me to make the most awaited day the most beautiful one ”.
Bhai Dooj Status for WhatsApp and Facebook Messages
- May the beautiful bond of love, care and affection between a brother and a sister always flourish with laughter and smiles…. Happy Bhaiya Dooj. “
- “A very happy Bhai Dooj to all the brothers and sisters…. Celebrate this beautiful day with much love and joy ”.
- “Friends can come and go, but brothers are the ones who make friends for life, true friends forever…. Wishing everyone a very happy Bhai Dooj. “
- “If you have a brother or a sister, you know you have a friend who will always support you through thick and thin … Happy Bhai Dooj everyone.”