The month of March is the time when everyone strives to meet their goals and file their taxes. Everyone is stressed out with hectic schedules.
We work all year round with diligence, honesty and passion. Make the atmosphere light by sharing March end of the year jokes, financial year end jokes with everyone. You can share jokes, quotes and messages of goals of March 31 and end of the year on Whatsapp, Facebook and other social networks. We have compiled some funny jokes for you to share.
Funny ending messages for March 31st, closing wishes and jokes
- April 1 is called Fool’s Day, because we pay taxes on March 31 and we have been working since April 1.
- A minister planted the tree in the morning, a goat ate the tree in the afternoon. The minister had incited Biriyani at night. Happy contributing.
- March 31 makes us realize how hard we work throughout the year for the benefit of the government and politicians. Time to pay taxes and celebrate our stupidity.
- I ask God to give us strength to pay all our taxes and be happy.
- Keep marching all year long until March 31st. You come to a standstill on March 31 for paying taxes
- Some people turn out to be sunny Leon on March 31st. They take out everything they can to pay taxes.
- March 31 is the time when we realize the difference between what is real and what was promised by our employer.
- No matter how hard you work, you will get what you deserve. The classic example is paying taxes. No matter how much you save, you can’t avoid paying taxes.
- I want politicians to realize how hard we work to diligently pay our taxes. It is about time that they also work honestly for our country.
- My colleague joked. I said, let’s laugh tomorrow. Somehow we have become foolish.
- We work like donkeys all year long, we take the work pressure that our boss and clients give us. We honestly pay taxes to the government. Let’s introspect on April 1, how wonderfully we keep fooling ourselves all year long.
- My wife asked me, for whose sake are you working so hard. I said. “Let me finish filing the tax return today.” I am also confused.
- March has been terrifying in student life and now as employees. March has turned into a phobia.
- This year we are all busy closing our deals and year-end goals. So we wish you a happy Monday, instead of a happy weekend.