Eid al Adha is one of the two largest religious festivals for Muslims worldwide, which is also known as Muslim Sacrificial Feast.
Eid al-Adha celebrated the tenth day of Dhu al-Hijjah in the Islamic calendar and the celebration generally lasts for three consecutive days. During the celebration, sending Eid ul Adha wishes to your loved ones, friends and families is nothing less than a custom today. Especially, if you can’t meet someone face to face on an Eid day, you have no choice but to send them an Eid ul Adha greeting by text message. Here are some Eid ul Adha wishes and messages that you can use to send advanced Eid wishes to the people who matter most to you.
Eid Ul Adha Wishes &Messages (Eid al Adha Mubarak)
- Eid Mubarak for you and your family! May Allah accept your sacrifice and bless you with his mercy. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the eternal peace of heaven embrace your life in this Eid ul Adha and fill it with innumerable blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May Almighty God accept all your sacrifices and reward you with a life full of cheers and successes. A more sincere Eid ul Adha Mubarak for you!
- May the teachings of Allah and his prophet be your companion throughout your life. May this Eid ul Adha bring peace, prosperity and happiness to you and your family!
- Wishing a very charming Eid for you and your family. Enjoy peace, prosperity and tranquility.
- Offer the best to Allah and know that your sacrifice will be rewarded with the most divine blessings of all. I wish you a joyous Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWA) accept all our sacrifices. Eid Mubarak.
- I wish you a joyous and happy Eid! You and your family will be in my prayers and good thoughts. May the blessing of Allah never leave your side!
- I wish you a joyful and spiritual Eid ul Adha Mubarak. Kind regards for you and your family!
- Your prayers and sacrifices will never go unanswered. In this Eid ul Adha, embrace the divine blessings of Allah with everything you have. Eid Mubarak!
- On this auspicious occasion, may all his good deeds be accepted, and may he be awarded the highest reward of all. Eid Mubarak!
- May your faith and love for Allah be rewarded with peace, happiness and successes for today and always. I wish you a joyous Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- The greatest delight for a Muslim is when he sacrifices the best for Allah. May this delight of eid ul Adha be with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid ul Adha is for believers, for the faithful and for those who are willing to sacrifice everything for Allah. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Eid ul Adha!
- Eid Mubarak. Have a lovely one with your friends and family.
- Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Eid day! May the Almighty honor his life with his blessing and keep his family safe and healthy.
- On this holy day, may we refrain from sinning and may we obtain the mercy of the Almighty! Eid Mubarak for you! Have a blessed Eid Ul Adha.
- May this Eid bring good news for you and your loved ones. Eid Mubarak!
- May the Almighty bless you and your family with His Rahmah. Have a beautiful Eid!
- I wish peace, prosperity and great joy in your life. Eid Mubarak!
- You and your family are cordially invited to visit our home on Eid Day. Have a blessed Eid-ul-Azha.