Diwali is the celebration time of the year. It is the time to send Diwali greeting card messages with warm wishes to your near and dear ones wishing them a beautiful time.
When you wish your family, don’t forget to wish the children of your family. Send the babies happy Diwali wishes. Share Diwali messages for daughter and son with your children.
We have a wonderful collection of Happy Diwali wishes for newborn babies and children. With cute Diwali wishes for a boy and adorable wishes for a new baby, send your love to the children.
First Diwali wishes for baby
- “I wish you a very happy first Diwali…. May Lord Ganesh and Maa Laxmi bless you with a happy and healthy life !!! “
- “To the cute adorable darling, wishing you a very warm and happy first Diwali…. May you be filled with blessings and love from everyone. “
Happy Diwali Wishes for Newborn Baby
- May the occasion of Diwali bring you much happiness and good health…. Happy Diwali to you. “
- “To the newest addition to the family, I wish you many smiles and years of healthy growth on the occasion of Diwali.”
Diwali greeting card messages for kids
- “Enjoy the crackers and treat yourself to sweet treat … The best time of year is here to treat you … I wish you a happy Independence Day.”
- “May the fun and fun of Diwali always be present in your life … Enjoy this festive time to the fullest … Happy Diwali to you.”
First Diwali wishes for a girl
- “Wishing a very happy first Diwali to the cutest angel. May this Diwali fill your life with many more smiles and happiness. “
- May you always be adorable and may you always be bathed in the goodness and happiness of life. Best wishes on the First Diwali to you. “
- May this first Diwali bring sparkling joys and much happiness into your life. Wishing our little girl a happy Independence Day. “
Short Diwali Wish Messages for Kids
- “Don’t run out of cookies … May they fill you with blessings, gifts and sweets to make it a memorable Diwali for you … Happy Diwali.”
- “I wish you lots of fun and entertainment on the occasion of Diwali…. May you enjoy each and every day of Diwali with your friends and cousins with lots of sweets and treats. “
Happy first Diwali wishes
Make it a fantastic Independence Day with Happy First Independence Day wishes. Share the unique and beautiful First Diwali wishes for a girl, a boy and a newborn baby. Celebrate this occasion of the first Diwali messages.
- May this first Diwali be full of blessings and love for you and bring into your life all the smiles and joys that you deserve. Happy first Diwali to you. “
- “Wishing a very happy first Diwali to the little one who has made our Diwali super special. May you be blessed with good health and much happiness. “
- “May the festival of lights bring to your life more joys and moments of happiness. A very happy first Diwali for the little angel. “
- “You are the bundle of happiness that has filled our hearts and lives with eternal happiness. May you always be blessed. I wish you a happy first Diwali. “
- May this Diwali be the brightest and happiest for you because it is the first. We wish you good health and many smiles. Happy first Diwali to you. “