The International Day of Persons with Disabilities, commonly known as “International Day of Persons with Disabilities”, is celebrated on December 3 to promote understanding of disability issues and mobilize support for dignity, rights and the well-being of people with disabilities.
Below are the inspirational disability quotes and picture slogans.
Disability Slogans – Fun and Inspirational
- “I’m different”.
- “Paralyzed: hearing is fine”
- “We are burning but we do not stop learning”
- “I can’t walk. What is your disability?”
- “I can’t walk in a straight line, so you’ll just have to wait.”
- “Blind children rule, save our school”
- “Don’t you need to walk to fly?”
- “Fast is not always the best”
- “We are people … we are people with disabilities”
- “If there is a wheel, there is a way”
- “I choose not to place DIS in my capacity.”
- “I’m only in this for the parking lot”
- “D.I.S. Skill – Ability to do it sitting down”
- “Disability is not contagious, ignorance is!”
- “See the person, not the disability”
- Disability is just a term.
- Disability is not contagious, it is illiteracy.
- You are not disabled; you just have different abilities.
- Deactivating does not mean that it is useless.
- Disability is just a mental illness.
- Build awareness, build the future.
- Accessibility and disability are not two very different things.
- We are people with disabilities, but we are human beings.
- Having disabilities is not our fault, but making us realize that it is surely your fault.
- We are disabled, but that does not mean that we are less capable than you.
- We feel awful, but it’s okay. You keep laughing.
- God has plans for everyone, even people with certain disabilities.
- Having disabilities is not the problem. Having a bad mindset is.
- Motivate people with disabilities. Don’t make fun of them.
- Even you are disabled if you are not mentally accessible.
- We are disabled but proud.
- Great ideas come from a great mind.
- Change your mindset. Stand next to the disabled.
- We are no different. We only have certain differences.
- We are not disabled. We have a present.
- Yes, I have disabilities. But I don’t need your sympathy.
- I have disabilities but that does not mean that you are smarter than me
- You may be faster than me, but I’m smarter than you.
- I am blind, but I can hear your laugh.
- You can criticize us, that doesn’t make you a better person.
- A better society needs more variety.
- Look at us as a person, not as a person with a disability.
- The faster is not always better.
- Paralysis is my disability. Having a bad attitude is yours.
- Accessible or disabled; Let’s put our hands together
- When they say you can’t do it. Prove them wrong.
- You don’t need to run to fly high.
- Just believe in yourself. Let them criticize you.
- Success comes from hard work, not from accessibility or disability.
Inspirational quotes about disability
“What I learned was that these athletes were not disabled, they were outmatched. The Olympics is where heroes are made. The Paralympic Games is where heroes come ”. »Joey Reiman
“Know me for my abilities, not my disability.” »Robert M. Hensel
“My advice to other disabled people would be to focus on the things that your disability does not prevent you from doing well and do not regret the things that it interferes with. He is not disabled both spiritually and physically. “” Stephen Hawking
“I discovered early that the hardest thing to overcome is not a physical disability but the mental condition it induces. I discovered that the world has a way of considering a man more or less according to its own qualification. If you allow your loss to make you feel ashamed and apologize, you will cause shame in others. But if you earn your own respect, the respect of those around you is easy. “» Alexander de Seversky
“When you hear the word ‘disabled’, people immediately think of people who can’t walk, talk or do everything that people take for granted. Now, I don’t take anything for granted. But I find that the real disability is people who cannot find joy in life and are bitter. “» Teri Garr
“People did not always see a person with a disability who had to use a ramp or an elevator as people who had been granted unnecessary privileges. But now I come across that often. People say, “Why do we have to spend a lot of money for these people?” »Major Owens
“We who face challenges need to be heard. To be seen not as a disability, but as a person who has flourished and will continue to flourish. To be seen not only as a disability, but as an intact human being. “» Robert M. Hensel
“Difficult things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to draw our bravery and strength.”
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” »Jimmy Dean
“All my life I have had this desire to prove to people that I was wrong, to show them that I could do things that they did not think I could do.” »David A. Paterson
“Continual effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking your potential.” »Winston Churchill
“The difference between those who fail and those who succeed is largely perseverance. Never give up. “» Charles Schwab
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up, I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain … Feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue making mistakes and choices; Today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but to embrace it. “» Kevyn Aucoin
“Great ideas originate in the muscles.” “Thomas Edison
“It is the repetition of affirmations that leads to faith. And once that belief turns into deep conviction, things start to happen. “» Muhammad Ali
“The message I will share … is that inclusion is extremely important for children with and without disabilities.” »Clay Aiken
“In Congress, while the defense budget proposed by the House of Representatives calls for significant increases, it also cuts $ 11 billion from veterans’ spending, including health care and disability pay. Be clear: we cannot equate spending on veterans with spending on defense. “» Jennifer Granholm
“When everyone else says you can’t, determination says ‘YES, YOU CAN’.» Robert M. Hensel
“I have a son, Mason, who has a disability (cerebral palsy) and does not walk independently, does not sit independently or speak. Use a talking computer. I started to become her advocate when I was 3 years old. “» Laura San Giacomo
“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” »Scott Hamilton
“The more I read and talk to other parents of children with disabilities and normal children, the more I discovered that feelings and emotions about children are very similar in all families. The accident of illness or disability only serves to intensify feelings and emotions, not to change them ”. »Judith Weatherly
“Equality is the public recognition, effectively expressed in institutions and customs, of the principle that an equal degree of attention is due to the needs of all human beings.” »Simone Weil