Christmas is the best time of the year. Celebrate this wonderful occasion with cute and adorable granddaughters and great-granddaughters who are the apple of your grandparents’ eyes.
Wish them with Christmas cards and wishes loaded with love. Everlasting collection of Christmas wishes for great granddaughter, young granddaughter. Share with your granddaughter Merry Christmas greetings and Christmas wishes for goddaughter to share on WhatsApp, Facebook.
Merry Christmas wishes for granddaughter
- “When I look at you, I see the best gift sent by God in my life…. Wishing you all the happiness…. I wish you a very merry Christmas. “
- “You are as sweet as candy…. You are as bright as Christmas lights…. You are as adorable as Santa…. Merry Christmas to my sweet granddaughter. “
- “No matter how old you are, you will always be a cute, adorable little granddaughter to me and I wish this Christmas is the best of all.”
- “I feel more fortunate when I look at you…. You really are the best thing that ever happened to me…. Wishing a Merry Christmas to my dear granddaughter. “
- “On the occasion of Christmas, I wish all the happiness in this world…. I wish your heart is full of peace and joy…. Merry Christmas my little angel “.
- “I feel so much happier and happier because I have a granddaughter as adorable as you who adds more spark to my day … Merry Christmas to you.”
Celebrate the festive season with beautiful Christmas wishes for your grandson
Christmas greeting message for granddaughter
- “Your smile is the most precious thing to me … I wish you are always smiling and happy … Wishing you the brightest and most blessed Christmas.”
- “I wish that Santa will fill you with the best of her blessings and much love for you because you are the best granddaughter … Merry Christmas, darling.”
- “I can never thank God enough for her blessings, for sending you into my life and making it a happy life for me … Merry Christmas to my sweet granddaughter.”
- “I can’t be sad when you’re around…. I can’t grow old when I’m with you…. Such is your power and your love…. Wishing you a Merry Christmas to my granddaughter. “
- “May the occasion of Christmas illuminate each and every day of your life with smiles and good fortune … Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, my dear.”
- “I was never so happy…. When I see you smile, I feel happy … My best wishes to you at Christmas my sweet granddaughter. “
Beautifully worded first Christmas message for baby boy and girl to make it special to them.
Christmas wishes for young granddaughter
- “As we celebrate Christmas, I want her to become a beautiful, responsible and happy girl inspiring others…. Merry Christmas to you. “
- “For me, time will fly wonderfully because I will be busy watching you grow from a little girl to a beautiful lady … Best Christmas wishes to you.”
- “I wish you a bright and happy Christmas…. May your heart and your life be full of happiness forever and ever … Have a wonderful holiday season !!! “
- “The time has come to decorate the Christmas tree…. Enjoy the gifts and celebrate…. Wishing you the best Christmas ever…. Have a wonderful one! “
- “You are my best Christmas gift…. The jewel of my life, the smile on my face…. My best Christmas wishes to you and a Happy New Year ”.
- “For my little granddaughter, I wish snowman wishes and angel kisses to make it a beautiful and unforgettable Christmas for you.”
Christmas wishes for teenage granddaughter
- “On the occasion of Christmas, I wish you all the happiness in this world … .. May you have a festive season full of joy and enjoyment.”
- “It has been a pleasure to watch you grow from baby to teenager…. I send you my love and best wishes for Christmas ”.
- “Christmas is the time to celebrate and I wish you a happy and enjoyable holiday season … Merry Christmas !!!”
- “May this Christmas bring brightness and happiness…. May Santa fill your hearts with joy and peace … My best Christmas wishes to you. “
- “May the enjoyment and happiness of Christmas never fade from your life…. Wishing you smiles and joy…. Wishing you a Merry Christmas my granddaughter. “