Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November across the United States.
In 1789, President George Washington asked the people of the United States to acknowledge and thank God for giving them a peaceful and stable government. And then Thanksgiving became a national holiday in 1863. Thanksgiving 2018 will fall on November 22. On this day, everyone sends happy thanksgiving wishes and Bible text messages to the people around them. With beautiful Thanksgiving wish phrases, you can send beautiful birthday wishes. Thanksgiving messages to colleagues, bosses, employees and business partners. Send the best Thanksgiving quotes to friends, family and everyone and thank God for his blessings.
Here are some of the best Thanksgiving wishes and short quotes that spread happiness and love everywhere.
- Thank the Lord for pouring out his love on you…. for giving you a wonderful life… Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Even though my birthday lasted only one day, I am happy that the beautiful and warm wishes you sent me on this day will stay with me forever … Thank you for making my birthday so special with your adorable wishes. Thank you.
- All of this is for your benefit, so that the grace that reaches more and more people will cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
- Thanksgiving is the day to thank all those people who have helped and supported you in everything you have done. On this special occasion, I thank my dearest colleagues who have helped me in my career…. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
- There is no better day than Thanksgiving to express how grateful our company is for having partners like you. It is the wonderful relationship with our prestigious clients that has helped us succeed. We hope that next year will provide us with new opportunities to work together. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Dear Boss, I heartily thank you for turning our mistakes into wonderful lessons, intense pressures into amazing productivity, and our simple skills into great strengths. You are the best boss, since you know how to bring out the best in the people around you. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- Dear God, thank you for blessing me with the wisdom to make the right decisions…. Strength to face challenges…. You have the patience to wait for success … You are the reason for all my success and happiness. I cordially wish you the Lord of Thanksgiving !!
- Let’s lift our eyes and look up to heaven to count our blessings. Let us thank God for pouring out love and blessings on us … Let us bow our heads and thank Him for giving us such wonderful lives. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- May your life be blessed with the bounty of nature and be filled with the divine blessings of the Lord on the godly occasion of Thanksgiving. My dear friend, wishing you and your loved ones a happy Thanksgiving.
- I hope you are surrounded by the love and blessings of your family … May this holiday season enjoy beautiful moments with your loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.