On June 7th, Food Safety Day is celebrated. This day aims to raise awareness among people regarding foodborne illnesses.
Wish your family and friends World Food Safety Day slogans and Food Safety slogans to share on social media. Share the best food slogans and health slogans to wish everyone around you. Here is the collection of Food Safety Day slogans and Food Safety slogans that make it perfect to share on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram with everyone.
Food slogans | Food safety slogans
- Be careful about the food you eat.
- If you just slip on your food, you will end up with a trip to the hospital.
- It is important to take care of contamination in food to stay healthy.
- If you are eating hygienically prepared food, you are playing it safe.
- Many people suffer from illness due to food contamination.
- We must always be careful about what we eat to stay healthy.
- Food has the power to give us energy and also to make us sick if it is not cooked well.
- Lots of people make money serving contaminated food.
- Food safety is extremely important to each of us.
- Our health largely depends on what we eat.
- Always eat food in places that promise healthy, fresh and hygienic food.
- Food hygiene is something that can never be ignored.
- If you are not careful when cooking food, your health is at risk.
- Never compromise the hygiene of your food to stay healthy.
- The food you eat is to provide you with nutrition and no disease.
- Taste is important in food, but it does not precede hygiene and health.
- Food should always be cooked in a clean place with the right ingredients.
- Those who are casual about the food they eat often end up in trouble.
- Food is extremely essential to our survival, but always keep safety in mind.
- Good, healthy food promises a healthy future.
- Always take care of your food and she will take care of you.
- Food is not about quantity, but quality.
- We should all aim for germ and adulteration free food.
- The safety of our food is in our own hands.
- Food needs attention or else we can get stressed.