Discover the 10 signs that you have found your soul mate! Check out these signs to find out if your relationship with your soul mate is real. Can a relationship with someone who accepts your good and bad qualities, who gives you a sense of trust and security, with whom you have a deep connection, be a true soul mate? Explore all these topics and more.
If someone is really your soul mate, these 10 things will happen first. A soul mate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and they fit our locks when we feel safe enough to open those locks. Our true selves come out, and we can be fully and honestly who we are in our fast-paced, chaotic world with all kinds of people to choose from.
We often try more relationships than we would like to find that one person who can really open our locks, but not everyone can fulfill you the way your soul mate does. There is a world of difference between your soul mate, the other half of your heart, and a life partner, a person who lacks the necessary elements to perfectly match you.
Your soul mate makes you feel completely whole, intact, as if no piece of the puzzle is missing. A life partner, on the other hand, may be great at supporting you and being your companion for a long time, but has limited ability to enrich your spirit. Most of us maintain relationships with life partners because we are satisfied for several reasons.
First, we may have a genuine unconscious fear of being alone, and since we are biologically made to fall in love, it is natural for us to pair up in this world. But sometimes we drag out what should only be a temporary relationship, and settle into it permanently by mistake. There are relationships that have to last for a period of time to close a karmic chapter of life, relationships where we are destined to have children with our partner, but not necessarily stay with them, and relationships that are simply confusing because a melting pot of emotions prevents us from seeing our destined path.
I’ve seen everything from couples who married their first childhood sweetheart, to people of retirement age who are still struggling with commitment issues. Most of us fall somewhere in between these two extremes and have experienced multiple relationships before finding the person we think is our perfect match. Whether you are currently married, in a current relationship or thinking about entering into a relationship with a potential new partner, it is fundamentally important that you know what role this person will play in your life. After all, there is no way to avoid the inevitable and often uncomfortable question:
Is this the person I was meant to share my life with, or have I settled too quickly for a relationship with someone who can never complete me? Regardless of which category you fall into, there are several signs that clearly indicate the existence of a soulmate bond or lack of bond between you and your partner. As you go through this list, think about your partner or potential partner and evaluate whether he or she meets the soul mate criteria.
- 1. It’s an inner thing: It’s hard to describe the feelings that a soul mate evokes. It is a persistent, deep and lasting feeling that cannot be expressed in words.
- 2. Memories: If your partner is your soul mate, it is quite possible that he or she was present in your past life. Often, soul mates meet during the same lifetime and recognize each other in the outside world. You may experience sudden, brief flashes of your soul mate, you may even have a strange sense of déjà vu, as if the moment happened before, perhaps a long time ago, perhaps in another place.
- 3. You just understand each other: Have you ever met two people who finish each other’s sentences? Some people would say they spend too much time together, but I say it’s a soulmate connection. You might experience it with your best friend or your mom, but it’s a telltale sign of a soulmate when you experience it with your partner.
- 4. You fall in love with their flaws: No relationship is perfect, even soulmate relationships experience ups and downs, but this bond is much harder to break. Soul mates find it easier to accept each other’s imperfections, even learn to love them. Your relationship is more likely to be a Soul Mate relationship. You both love each other exactly as you are and accept both the good and bad tendencies we all have.
- 5. A Soulmate relationship is intense, it is possibly more intense than normal relationships, both good and sometimes bad. Most importantly, even during negative episodes, you focus on solving the problem and can see beyond the bad moment.
- 6. The two of you in front of the rest of the world. Soul mates often see their relationship as you and me versus the rest of the world. They feel so connected that they can take on any feat in life as long as they have their soul mate by their side. Soulmate relationships are based primarily on commitment and unity.
- 7. You are mentally inseparable. Soul mates often have a mental bond similar to that of twins. For example, you pick up the phone at exactly the same time to call each other. Even if life sometimes stops, you are always mentally in sync when you are Soul Mates.
- 8. You feel safe and secure. Regardless of the sex of your partner, you should always feel safe and secure with her. If you are a man, your wife should also make you feel protected. Your soul mate makes you feel like you have a guardian angel by your side. A person who plays on your insecurities, consciously or unconsciously, is not your soul mate.
- 9. You can’t imagine your life without him or her. A soul mate is not someone you can easily separate from. It’s someone you can’t imagine being without, a person worth holding on to and fighting for.
- 10. You look into each other’s eyes. Soul mates tend to look each other in the eye more often than normal couples when they talk. This arises naturally from the deep connection that exists between them. Looking someone in the eye when they talk demonstrates a high level of well-being and trust.
If you are destined by the universe to be Soul Mates or two loving people who are comfortable with each other’s strengths and weaknesses, it is your choice. The beauty of free will is that you can stay in any relationship or change it as you see fit. Being with your soul mate is one of life’s most precious treasures, and if you believe you have found the other half of your heart, I wish you endless days of joy and laughter, and countless nights of deep embraces, unraveling the mysteries of the universe one by one.